Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How To Get UNLIMITED $2.00 Payments Starting In 48 Hours Or LESS!

Sounds like a wild idea, right? Can you really get unlimited
$2.00 payments starting in 48 hours or less?

ABSOLUTELY!

If you know how to do it! I recently found a way that's so
easy, even your kid can do it. Its a really simple concept
called CASH GIFTING!

I know you've seen all the hyped ads, Youtube videos, and
sites online. So have I. But, how many people do YOU know
who have an extra $100.00 to $16,000.00 in CASH laying around
their house looking for someone's pockets to jump into!

Now, compare that to just a $2.00 gift. Who haven't given a
few dollars to a total stranger on the street who asked them
for a handout or a donation? Heck, you can hardly get a bag
of potato chips and a soda pop these days for less than $2.00!

This little $2.00 cash gifting plan is totally revolutionary!

It allows anyone with the internet to give a $2.00 gift and
after following the FREE advertising steps they give you,
start a steady stream of $2.00 cash gifts coming back to you
from members around the world, almost overnight!

All you have to do is join, give a gift, and get the word out
with your personal referral link to the site...then start
checking your email DAILY for Alertpay payment receipt
notification.

Its almost like magic! Check it out for yourself. Here's my
referral link:

http://bit.ly/dqcyl4

You may think I am pulling your leg to get $2.00, but the fact
is this site is so popular, 57 people per hour were joining within
48 hours after the site launched, 24-hours a day! Its only going
to grow even more exponentially as time progress!

Its only a matter of time before someone you know an trust will
be giving you their referral link!

When they do, you will be sending them your gift, instead of the
other way around because you read this first, TOOK ACTION to
checked this out first, and gave your $2.00 gift first, before
they did!

When I first saw this I said, what the heck?. Its only $2.00. I
jumped right in, placed a few FREE ads, and went to bed. When I
got home from work the next day, I logged into my email, and to
my astonishment there were 4 Alertpay email payment receipt
notifications for $2.00.

I had quadrupled my $2.00 gift OVERNIGHT!

I got so excited, I purchased a few cheap ads right away, and guess
what? I started getting even more Alertpay payment notifications,
and they have NOT stopped day by day!

My friend, its just that easy. Check it out for yourself:

http://bit.ly/dqcyI4

Okay, Okay, I know little $2.00 gifts don't sound like much, and
you are right!

But, this little $2.00 cash gifting plan doesn't stop there. If you
want to upgrade to a higher gifting level, you simply give another
gift to a member on the higher level you want to go to.

These are the other gift levels:

Level-1) $2.00
Level-2) $50.00
Level-3) $250.00
Level-4) $1000.00
Level-5) $2500.00


Although the higher level gifts don't start as fast, they DO come on an
regular bases. The first upgrade level is $50.00, and the gifts come
from ALL the members around the world who joined this plan with a $2.00
gift after you join, and now they too want to upgrade to the higher gift
amounts!

YOU GET A FAIR SHARE OF ALL THE GIFTS THAT COME IN AFTER YOU UPGRADE!

This is simply, AMAZING! It doesn't cost you anything to look into it!

http://bit.ly/dqcyI4

When you join Your Cash Group, you'll get some secrets to the best
traffic sources after you give the $2.00.

No comments: